Your task will be to create a basic "Pong" style game. Be creative, choose unique and interesting sprites to make your game stand-out!
1. Play Pong - to see how the game play functions and what will be expected from your game.
2. See instructions here: http://nebomusic.net/basicpongdirections.pdf
3. If needed, there is a video below that visually walks you through the process.
Your game should follow the same rules and conventions as a traditional Pong game. If one player scores on another more than 3 times, a message should be displayed on screen that says "Game Over"
1. Paddle and Ball: Your game needs to have a paddle and a ball that you have imported or created on your own.
2. Arrow keys or mouse: You may use either the arrow keys or the mouse to move the paddle, but it must stay along either the x or y axis.
3. Ball: The ball must move freely and randomly about the screen, bounce off the edges and there be a penalty if it is not hit by the paddle.
4. Score: You must have a working scoreboard. You must set a reward when a preset score is reached. Please make it obtainable.
5. Directions: Clear but not complicated directions must be present, either by a Sprite or using notes.
6. Reset: Your pong game must reset itself whenever the green flag is clicked. That means paddle and ball must start in the same place and score must start at 0.
7. Ending: The game needs some sort of ending. It can either be when a preset score is reached or when the ball is not hit by the paddle.